Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Guess what? I'm Writing

Those of you who know me are probably well aware that i write more than most human beings probably should. Usually i have 2-3 projects going at one time. Right now i'm working on a spec script for my reps, a novel for shits and giggles, and am finishing a draft of a script im directing early next year.

Sadly. my life doesn't change that often, and at any given time i'm writing a variety of different things. Of course, since i love writing this isn't a bad thing, although sometimes all the characters talking in my head drive me to distraction.

Right now the sniper from my novel and the main character from my next movie are debating campaign finance reform and what the next season of Heroes will hold.

I'll try and update this thing more frequently.

No comments: